5 Signs You Need a Mold Inspection
Most people don’t test for mold until it’s too late. There are various benefits of becoming aware of the presence of mold at your property. You should schedule mold testing if:
1. You are experiencing allergic symptoms
2. You aren’t sure if you see mold
3. You’ve had recent plumbing leaks
4. You require evidence for a mold claim from a tenant or landlord
5. You want to assess your indoor air quality
If you see visible mold, you don’t need to have it tested. You should contact someone who can handle mitigation to solve the problem. Call 662-310-0518 today to schedule a mold inspection in the Madison & Jackson, MS area.